Humm Little things up to $1,000. Instalments of 5 fortnightly or 10 weekly payments.
Humm Big things for purchases between $1,000 and $3,000. Repayments over 6 months.
An establishment fee of $20 and a $2.50 monthly account fee applies to Big things only. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. See www.shophumm.com/NZ for full details.
Humm is available instore only.
What is humm?
Humm helps everyday NZ'ers Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest ever.
Who can humm?
You just need to tick these boxes:
- - Be 18 years or older
- - Be a permanent resident of New Zealand Have a valid email address and mobile number
- - Have a New Zealand driver’s license or passport
- - Be permanently employed working at least 25 hours per week or receiving New Zealand Superannuation or Veterans pension
- -Not be undischarged bankrupt or have reasons to believe you may become insolvent
I want to humm! Where do I start
This bit's super simple. First things first: depending on whether you're an Apple or Android person, go to either the App Store or Google Play and download the App.
Once you've got the App running, just follow the steps and you'll be good to go. Niiice!
How do I shop with humm?
Humm is fast and simple, once approved, to use no matter where you prefer to shop. Instore, tell the store assistant you’ll pay with humm, Complete your humm registration and purchase. For little things, it's easy you can apply for up to $1,000. Approval is fast and easy and you get a choice to repay either fortnightly or weekly over 2.5 months1. Plus each payment frees your balance to spend again.
With no interest, are the fees high?
No, they're not. When you buy a 'Little thing' there are no fees, if you pay it back in full and on time2.
1. Lending Criteria, fees, terms, conditions, minimum amounts and exclusions apply. Credit provided by FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited NZBN 9429038167249.
2.A $10 late payment fee will apply if payment is not made by the due date.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer.