Which brand of electric scooters is best?
If you’ve got an electric scooter or electric bike on your wishlist, then there’s no better place to go than the home of big brands in Australia. JB’s range of electric scooters, bikes, and accessories includes some of the biggest brands and best electric scooter models going round:
- Segway. Including best seller e-bikes such as the Segway Ninebot Kickscooter and Segway Ninebot MAX.
- Xiaomi. You’ll love the The Xiaomi Electric Pro 2 pro electric scooter.
- Unagi. The model One e-scooter is great value.
- Himo. Compact scooters that look great.
- Thousand. Quality helmets for a heap of uses.
Checkout more about them all with our buying guide info below.
What are the benefits of an e-scooter?
There’s a heap of features to look out for when finding the perfect e-scooter ride for you. Look through all our models online, or speak with a team member instore to discover more about benefits such as:
- Powerful motor. Top speeds of around 25km/h and dual motors in some models.
- Smooth ride. On-road or offroad, features such as pneumatic tyres, disc brakes, and comfy handlebars can make a big difference.
- Long-range battery life. Travel the long distances you want, and enjoy fast chargers. They can be a great public transport alternative.
- Safety. Easy to control, bright headlights, and simple headset adjustment.
- Compact. Foldable and easy to store anywhere.
- Value. Great deals and special offers. And buy now pay later options, including Afterpay
- Tough. Built to last with a warranty you’ll love.
What accessories are available at JB?
What other e-ride devices can I choose from?
Electric scooters aren’t the only electric rides available at JB. Checkout our options for riders of all ages, or for someone who loves their technology:
- Electric transporters. Ride and drive with the same device.
- Electric go karts. Zoom around the track in style and comfort, and with the latest tech.
- Kick scooters. Really compact with multiple riding modes. Similar design to traditional scooters.
- Electric scooters with seats. Take your comfort to the next level. Simple to use and store away, and a great alternative.
- Electric skateboards. Skateboarding has never been so much fun, and so easy to do.
- Electric bikes. Take the effort out of riding, with lightweight bikes that are full of the latest technology.
Where can I ride my e-scooter?
Before you buy, it’s important to find more information about the e-scooter rules and regulations where you live and ride. From Melbourne to Brisbane to Perth and beyond, different Australian states can have different laws about who is allowed to ride e-scooters, where they can be ridden, and how fast you’re allowed to go. For this, and a heap of other useful info, check out some of our e-scooter guides and tips. Learn more about:
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. Prices displayed are inclusive of discounts. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer.