Get a one-year Apple TV+ subscription when you buy an eligible Apple device.Get one year of Apple TV+ when you purchase an eligible Apple device — and watch original stories from the most creative minds in TV and film. Claim your free one-year Apple TV+ subscription in the Apple TV app. Here’s how to activate your one year of free Apple TV+.
- Turn on your new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV or Mac, and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open the Apple TV app. Make sure your eligible device is running the latest versions of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS or macOS.
- The offer should appear immediately after you launch the Apple TV app. If not, scroll down in Watch Now until the offer appears.
- Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free. You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password, confirm your billing information or add a valid payment method.
- Which devices come with one year of free Apple TV+?
Any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV or Mac capable of running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS or macOS, and purchased after 10 September 2019, is eligible. Both new and older (refurbished) models qualify.
- Where can I watch Apple TV+?
Apple TV+ is available in the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV and Mac, as well as selected smart TVs and streaming devices.
- What is included with Apple TV+?
Apple TV+ lets you stream all of the new, original Apple TV shows and films in the Apple TV app, ad-free and on demand. On iPhone, iPad and Mac, you can even download episodes or films to watch offline. Your Apple TV+ subscription includes access for you and up to five other family members thanks to iCloud Family Sharing.
Terms and conditions of the offer
One subscription per Family Sharing group. You can share your one year of free Apple TV+ with up to five other family members through Family Sharing.
Offer must be claimed in the Apple TV app within three months of setting up your new device. To see the offer appear, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID on your new device.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer.