Your browser version is unsupported. Please update for best experience.
Thank you for playing the Samsung S24 Spin the Wheel competition.
The competition is now closed.
A winner will be drawn on 09/02/2024.
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Headings in these Terms and Conditions are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2. The promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group (NZ) Ltd, 7 Link Drive, Wairau Park, Auckland, New Zealand. (Promoter).
3. Entries into the promotion may only be submitted from 7:01am on 18 January 2024 until 23.59pm on 08 February 2024 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4. Entry is open only to New Zealand residents who are not directors or employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (or immediate family members of those directors and employees) (Eligible Entrants).
5. If an Eligible Entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian before entering the promotion. Entry into the promotion
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must provide the requested entry details , spin the wheel on the JB Hi-Fi website located at https://www.jbhifi.co.nz/pages/samsung-spin-the-wheel and collect points. Entrants are able to spin the wheel 3 times every 24 hours. Each point gives you one unique entry into the draw.
7. Entrants can only enter this promotion using one email address and must enter in their own name and phone number. The Promoter is not responsible for (and is under no obligation to accept) any lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
8. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who is not an Eligible Entrant, has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the entry process or otherwise gains an unfair advantage (as determined by the Promoter). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Determination of Winner/s
10. This promotion is a game of luck and the Winner will be selected at random by the Promoter on 12 February 2024.
11. There will be a total of 1 Winner. 12. The result of the selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winner will receive one Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra 256GB Titanium Grey. Total prize pool of $2,449 as valued on 26/01/2024 .
14. Under the Consumer Guarantees Act, there are some warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent. The Promoter excludes all warranties and guarantees in relation to the prizes, to the extent allowable under New Zealand law. Except as otherwise required under New Zealand law, the Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any defect with the prizes.
15. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
16. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to select an alternative prize of similar value which will be awarded to the relevant Winner, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the promotion or the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Notification of the Winner
18. The Promoter will attempt to notify the Winner after being selected within two business days of the draw. Contact will be made by phone call using the phone number provided when entering.
19. If the Promoter is unable to contact a Winner after having made 3 attempts to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry, in which case clause 21 will apply.
20. The name of the Winner may be published at JB Hi-Fi NZ Facebook Page.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
21. The Promoter reserves the right to re-select a Winner in the event of a Winner not being an Eligible Entrant, not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter as contemplated in clause 19. If a re-selection is necessary, it will be conducted by the Promoter in the same manner contemplated in clause 10. This process will be repeated until all prizes have been allocated. However, if the Promoter is unable to allocate a prize within one month of the first selection under clause 10 the Promoter may instead elect to forfeit that prize.
Limitation of liability and variation of promotion
22. Except as otherwise required by law, if any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
23. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or the use of any prize.
Entry details and privacy
25. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every entrant, and no correspondence will be entered into. 26. Entrants may not assign or otherwise transfer any rights in connection with the promotion or under these Terms and Conditions.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.