Your browser version is unsupported. Please update for best experience.
All items in catalogues are advertised in good faith to be available at time of sale. However, unforeseen manufacturing, supply or delivery problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock unavailability.
Rainchecks will be offered where possible. Purchase limit rights reserved. Unless otherwise stated, accessories shown are extra. We reserve the right to correct any printing errors. Trade Not Supplied.
Release dates subject to change.
All Cashbacks via supplier redemption. Time limits apply to Cashbacks and Bonus offer redemptions.
CDs, DVDs and Games release dates are subject to change.
NZ Classifications: M Suitable for people 16 years and over. R16 Restricted to people 16 years and over. R18 restricted to people 18 years and over. Unrestricted games do not have to be classified in NZ - G, suitable for anyone. G8+ suitable for people 8 years and over. PG parental guidance recommended. E exempt from classification.
1. These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each competition run or promoted by the Promoter (each a Competition). Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group (NZ) Ltd of 7 Link Drive, Wairau Park, Auckland, New Zealand (Promoter).
3. If the Competition has specific rules (for example additional entry requirements) (Specific Rules) beyond what is set out in these Terms and Conditions those Specific Rules apply in addition to these Terms and Conditions and will prevail if there is any inconsistency.
4. Entries for the Competition may only be submitted during the stated entry period (Entry Period).
5. Entry is open only to New Zealand residents who are not directors or employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (or immediate family members of those directors and employees) (Eligible Entrants).
6. If an Eligible Entrant is under 18, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian before entering the Competition.
How to enter
7. To enter, Eligible Entrants must fully complete and submit any relevant entry form during the Entry Period and satisfy any additional entry requirements mentioned in that form or the Specific Rules.
8. Entrants may only enter the Competition once and must enter in their own name. The Promoter is not responsible for (and is under no obligation to accept) any lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries (including any entries lost or disqualified due to errors or technical issues).
9. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any automated entries (e.g. entries via bots, scripts).
10. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who is not an Eligible Entrant, has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, who tampers with the entry process or otherwise gains an unfair advantage over other entrants. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Determination of winner/s
12. Unless stated otherwise in the Specific Rules, there will be one winner only.
13. Competition winner(s) will be selected in accordance with clauses 15 and clause 25 (if applicable).
14. All valid entries received during the Entry Period will be included.
15. Winner(s) will be selected as set out in the Specific Rules. Where the Specific Rules do not mention how winners are to be selected they will be selected by the Promoter at random within one week of the end of the Entry Period.
16. The result of each selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winner(s) will receive the prize stated in the Specific Rules. The Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to select an alternative prize of similar value which will be awarded to the relevant winner, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. If a winner is under the age of 18 the Promoter may elect to deliver the prize to that winner’s parent or legal guardian.
19. Under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, there are some warranties and guarantees in respect of consumer goods that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent. The Promoter excludes all warranties and guarantees in relation to the prizes to the extent permitted at law. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any defect with the prizes.
20. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the competition or the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
22. Winners are responsible for ensuring they can collect and make use of their prize. For example, if a prize includes travel the winner is responsible for ensuring they have valid travel documents and comply with all legal travel requirements.
Informing the winner/s
23. The Promoter will attempt to notify winner(s) via phone call within two business days of their selection, using the information given in the entry form. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner (i.e. the winner cannot be contacted by phone call after three attempts) the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry, in which case clause 25 will apply.
24. The Promoter may at its discretion publish any winner’s name via any channels, including on its social media platforms or its website. All entrants consent to this publication. See the section ‘Publication of winner / privacy’ below for more information.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
25. The Promoter reserves the right to re-select a winner if a winner selected under clause 15 is not an Eligible Entrant (or is otherwise disqualified in accordance with these Terms and Conditions), that winner did not comply with these Terms and Conditions or that winner is not able to be contacted by the Promoter as described in clause 23. If a re-selection is necessary, it will be conducted by the Promoter in the same manner contemplated in clause 15. This process will be repeated until all prizes have been allocated. However, if the Promoter is unable to allocate a prize within one month of the first selection under clause 15 the Promoter may instead elect to forfeit that prize.
Limitation of liability and variation of competition
26. Except as otherwise required by law, if any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions.
27. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of or in connection with the Competition, or the use of any prize.
Publication of winner / privacy
28. Entry details are the property of the Promoter. Each winner’s name (and, where submitted in connection with an entry, each winner’s photos, videos or other content) may be used free of charge by the Promoter for promotional purposes (including promoting the Competition or the Promoter’s business), unless a winner informs the Promoter otherwise before they receive their prize. Where a winner notifies the Promoter that s/he does not consent to this usage for promotional purposes the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and re-draw as contemplated in clause 25.
30. If an entrant provides anyone else’s personal information (including the name, photo or video of another person) as part of their entry they are responsible for ensuring they consent to their information being provided and used as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions. By entering the entrant confirms s/he has done this.
31. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on every entrant, and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. Entrants may not assign or otherwise transfer any rights in connection with the Competition or under these Terms and Conditions.
33. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.