Reno is about seeing the world from completely new perspectives. The technology behind Reno elevates photography and mobile entertainment to all-new heights. Let Reno further your vision.
New Gradient Color Finishes
Capture the Natural Poetry of Light and Darkness
The Reno Z comes in colors inspired by the fathomless depths and ethereal glimmer of the night sky.
3D Sleek Unified Body
Appropriate but Not Compromising, Neat but Never Dull
The Reno Z's powerful camera lies concealed within the flawless contours of its 3D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 surface. With its radian shape designed to fit comfortably in your hand and cleverly designed O-Dot anti-abrasion structure, its look and feel bring to mind a gently rippling pool.
Illuminate a Boundless Horizon in the Palm of Your Hand.
Hidden Fingerprint Unlock
Unlock at the Speed of Light
An upgraded recognition structure combined with a more efficient AI algorithm enables even faster and more accurate unlocking.
48MP Rear Camera
True Beauty Revealed in Super High Definition
We've equipped the Reno Series with the Sony IMX 586 48MP ultra-clear camera that delivers super high resolution and color accuracy to capture more vivid detail in your photos. Moreover, with the Reno Z's EIS image stabilization technology and 4K video capabilities, smooth and clear videos can be easily created.
Ultra Night Mode 2.0
Ultra High Detail Resolution for Textured Night Scenes
The Reno Series comes equipped with a 48MP super HD lens that supports 4-in-1 resolution focus technology. Its 1/2.0'' ultra-large sensors and f/1.7 ultra-large aperture combine with MFNR and HDR software algorithms to protect you from over-exposure, capturing stunning detail in low-light conditions.
32MP Rear Camera
Stand Out with Ultra-Clear and Natural Selfies
The Reno Z comes equipped with a 32MP ultra-high definition front camera built to give you precise imaging for natural, realistic selfie shots. It also has a custom selfie optimization algorithm targeting back-lit scenarios that helps you take richer and more penetrating pictures of yourself.
8GB + 128GB
Runs without Limits for a Full-Speed Experience.
The Reno Z is packed with 128GB ROM to meet your every need for storage space, from running games and apps to keeping your full library of photos, videos and entertainment on hand. With up to 8GM RAM, you can stream, game and chat without ever hitting a limit.
VOOC 3.0 + 4035mAh Battery
Faster and Just as Safe.
The Reno Z is equipped with a newer and better VOOC 3.0 that uses the latest VFC flash charge algorithm to dramatically increase the speed of trickle-charging. Charge and play? No problem. Heating is under control, and performance is through the roof. Coupled with the Reno Z's powerful 4035mAh battery, VOOC 3.0 means your phone will be able to charge faster and last longer.
Redefine Your Entertainment Experience.
The Reno Z's stereo speakers use the phone's receiver as a secondary speaker to achieve a full stereo effect。At the same time, it uses Dolby Atmos to deliver premier cinema sound quality to your mobile life, creating powerful, moving and immersive speaker and headphone effects for a rich, expansive sound. With audio that moves around you in three dimensions, you'll feel like you're inside the action.
Game Boost 2.0
Frame by Frame Optimization.
The Reno Series is engineered with gamers in mind, which is why we've added further optimizations for deeper enhancements to your phone's performance. With an upgraded version that tackles latency and control issues and analyzes touch control and refresh rate, mobile gaming has never been so smooth.
Based on Android 9.0, the latest-generation ColorOS introduces Smart Riding Mode, Swipe-up Gesture Navigation, Smart Assistant and Cloud Service for a borderless design.
1. The Reno Z adopts a 48MP+5MP dual rear camera.
2. 6.4 inches is the diagonal length of the display when the four rounded corners are taken to be pointed corners (i.e. actual size is marginally smaller).
3. 4035mAh is the typical battery value.
4. The screen ratio of 92% is calculated by the projected area of the screen display versus the projected area of the phone edges.
5. The frame rate acceleration data is from OPPO internal tests. At room temperature, with high frame rate and high picture quality mode on, the game was performed to compare the performance with and without Frame Boost, respectively.
6. The touch acceleration data is from OPPO internal tests. The comparative data is about the response performance of tap and swipe on the desktop, movement speed of the game characters and so on.
7. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product.
8. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons such as changes in suppliers. The data displayed on this page is taken from OPPO’s designed technical parameters and test data from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer.